For optimal care of your ANDIAMO® garments, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash or use wool/delicate wash option in washing machine.
- In case you want to iron your clothes, we recommend the use of a steamer.
- Natural drying is recommended. Do not use dryer.
- We recommend keeping the garments folded and not hanging them to prevent them from stretching.
- The packaging consists of a Tocuyo bag so that you can store and preserve your clothes with greater care.
The products purchased through the ANDIAMO® website will be subject to the dispatch and delivery conditions chosen by the user and available on the site.
The terms chosen for dispatch and delivery are counted from the time ANDIAMO® has validated the purchase request and the means of payment used, are considered business days for compliance with said term.
Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your purchase, at the latest, the business day after placing your order. If you do not receive the confirmation email within that period, please send us a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipments to metropolitan Lima: The delivery of orders will be made on Monday and Thursday of each week (may vary).
- Shipments to Province: orders for provinces are delivered in an average of 4 to 7 business days, counting from the day after payment is made. Once the order is placed, we will communicate via email to share the tracking number.
- In case you want to pick up your order, you can coordinate with us through our WhatsApp/DM or at email@example.com to pick it up.
Any person over 18 years of age who is at the delivery address can receive the order with a purchase order number, proving their identity.
In the event that the product could not be delivered because no person received it or due to an error in the address, a second delivery must be coordinated.
It is essential to correctly record all the details of the delivery address, contact telephone numbers and any important address reference to avoid delivery problems (such as incorrect or incomplete addresses, not finding someone to receive the order, etc.).
Didn't it turn out as you expected? Don't worry!... you can change the garment under the following conditions:
- In case there is an error on our part, a thousand apologies, we will solve it as soon as possible, the money paid will be returned or if it is due to a fault, the immediate change of the garment will be made.
- You have a maximum of 7 calendar days to process your change or refund.
- To make the right to exchange or return effective, the garments must be delivered in the same conditions in which they were received, without showing signs of use.
- Product changes will be subject to existing stock and an evaluation within a maximum period of 7 days. If there is no stock of the product, you may opt for another product of equal value, higher value (assuming the difference), or lower value (with refund or balance in favor).
- At the time of picking up the product, the packaging must be delivered to the Courier completely sealed and packed (as it was delivered).
- Changes of garment do not apply to products purchased in promotion, unless there is a production fault.
- The change process can only be carried out once. It will not be possible to manage a change in a second instance and the money will not be refunded.
- The shipping cost for changes and returns will be assumed by customers as long as they want to change size or model. They will only not pay a shipping cost if the product is defective.
- Customers who made their purchases in the Province must go to our Urban Courier agencies and leave the package completely sealed.
All products go through strict quality control before being shipped in order to detect possible damage or defects. If you receive a product that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately and send us a picture of it.
For more information or questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or +51 951715913.
MODIFICATION IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
ANDIAMO® concept may modify, add, delete and/or update the terms and conditions at any time, for any reason and/or without prior notice, which will continue to be mandatory from the moment of their publication. The terms and conditions can be consulted at any time.
The website will be available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
In no case will ANDIAMO® be liable for the improper use that some visitors may make of the exhibited materials.
Likewise, you would be acknowledging and recording that ANDIAMO® is not infallible, therefore, at any time and without prior notice, circumstances beyond our control may occur that imply that it is not operational for a certain period of time. In these cases, ANDIAMO® will try to restore its website as quickly as possible, without any type of responsibility being attributed to it.
Since ANDIAMO® will be able to publish many products for sale through its website, there is a possibility that some errors may appear in the content of each of the products.
ANDIAMO® is not responsible for viruses or other elements in the content of ANDIAMO® that may cause alterations in the user's computer system or in the electronic documents stored in their computer systems. Nor will it be liable for damages caused to the client from the inappropriate use of the technologies made available to them, whatever the way in which they are used inappropriately.
You are responsible for the information you register on andiamoconcept.com. Therefore, you are solely responsible to ANDIAMO® and third parties for the consequences that may derive from use for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to these terms and conditions of use.
For any clarification or doubt about the terms and conditions, contact the email email@example.com or our WhatsApp +951 715 913/ +940 294 845
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ANDIAMO® is the owner of the database in which you give your free and explicit consent for the information referring to your name and surname, email, telephone, city of residence, date of birth, cell phone number and ID number , is collected in order to send you commercial information: promotions, campaigns, raffles, offers and the like, by digital or physical means.
PLACE OF USE OF DATA, REMOVALS AND MODIFICATIONS
If, once you have provided your data, you no longer wish to continue receiving information about the aforementioned promotions, you can unsubscribe at any time by writing to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this way, the information provided by you will be eliminated from our database. Immediately.
If what you want is only to modify any of the data provided, you can also do so by writing to the aforementioned email.
We may use "cookies" to confirm your identification, personalize your access to this site and review the use of this site in order to improve your browsing and functionality conditions. A "cookie" is a small file stored on your computer to keep track of movements within this site, such as visits to the home page and advertising. Cookies are associated only with an anonymous user and that user's computer. The user can change their internet preferences to reject the use of "cookies".
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR PRIVACY POLICIES
ANDIAMO® reserves the right to modify, rectify, alter, add or delete any point of this writing at any time and without prior notice, being your responsibility to stay informed of it for proper management of your information.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Likewise, ANDIAMO® will keep confidentiality regarding personal data and its background. You may only disclose confidential data when there is prior, informed, express and unequivocal consent of the owner of the personal data, consented or enforceable judicial resolution, or when there are well-founded reasons related to national defense, security or public health.
The personal data that is stored, used or transmitted will remain in the ANDIAMO® databases for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this policy. In the case of clients and former clients, workers, contractors and suppliers, your personal data related to the fulfillment or execution of your commercial relationship will be kept for at least the period established by the applicable regulations.